MSPTC Library located in First Floor of the Alumni Block. Library is a resource center for teaching, learning & research. Being the heart of the College, it is home for all the information services. It plays a proactive role in enabling access to information resources of all kind and providing innovative, responsive and effective services to meet the changing needs of the students and Faculty. The major objective of the library is to provide latest information/knowledge to the right users at the right time
Library has 72 seating capacity, state of art digital library, E-Learning Center, Reference Section, Circulation Counter, Journals/Magazines and Newspaper Section are also available. The Library holds a hybrid collection of printed as well as electronic resources which include books, journals, databases, audio-visuals, CDs/DVDs, e-books, e-journals, reports, course materials, previous years question papers, Bound Volumes, Project Reports, etc.
1. Students must sign the Gate Register before entering the library.
2. Strict silence should be observed inside and near the library.
3. While borrowing a book from the library the borrower must check the book thoroughly and inform the librarian if any damage is noticed.
4. Books borrowed must be returned within a fortnight. In case of delay, a late fee of Rs.1/- will be levied per day.
5. The loan period may be renewed for a further period of another fortnight. Renewal will be permitted only if no other student has reserved for the same book. More than two consecutive renewals are not permitted.
6. Books that are in special demand may be called for at any time when required.
7. Books borrowed from the library are not transferable.
8. Library books must be returned when students go for long vacation.
9. Students are asked to use the library books with care. Marking, underlining, annotating, etc. must be avoided.
10. Magazines and journals are not lent out. After reading they must be kept in their respective places.
11. If a library book is damaged or missed, the person who is responsible for the loss has to replace the same. If replacement is not possible, double the cost of the book will be collected.
12. Students are allowed to make use of the reference books in the library only on submission of their identity card.
13. When the students finally leave the college, they should return all the library books borrowed by them. They should obtain clearance certificate from the librarian before collecting their certificates from the office.
14. Students may approach the librarian for any help and guidance.