There is a men’s hostel within the campus with facilities to accommodate 150 students. Dividing system is adopted to run the mess. Girls Hostel run by F.I.H sisters.Warden : Rev. Fr. M. Primas Singh
1. Students desirous of staying in the hostel should express their option in the prescribed form. The requisition forms should be handed over to the Warden/Deputy Warden.
2. Prescribed fee has to be paid before joining the hostel, otherwise, students will not be permitted to stay in the hostel. Payment in installments is not permitted.
3. No student should stay in the hostel during class hours without specific permission from the Warden.
4. The Mess Timings are
Breakfast : 8.00 am – 8.20 am
Lunch : As provided in the college Time Table
Dinner : 8.00 pm – 8.30 pm
5. During the study hours, the students are expected to stay in their rooms and keep their doors open. They should avoid any discussions during study hours.
6. Students can entertain visitors during visiting hours. The normal visiting hours are from 4.00 pm to 6.00 pm on working days and from 2.00 pm to 6.00 pm on Sunday and other holidays.
7. Permission to go out of the hostel is ordinarily given every Saturday from 1.00 pm to 8.30 pm.
8. No student will be allowed to leave the hostel based on a phone call. Phone calls from outsiders, other than parents of the student, are strictly prohibited.
9. Parents are requested to give a list of authorized visitors/local guardians who alone will be permitted to visit the students in the hostel. Visitors other than those given in the list should get an authorization from the parents or the parents should intimate the proposed visit of such persons to the Warden in advance.
10. Students will ordinarily be permitted to go home only if the college is closed continuously. Students going out of the hostel should make on entry of the date and time of leaving the hostel and the date and time of return.
11. Any student who has to attend a function in the house like marriage or any other ceremony will be permitted to go only if the request is make directly by the parents to the warden.
12. Cell phone is not permitted inside the hostel on restricted days.
13. Ragging is strictly prohibited. If anyone is found indulging in ragging, he will be expelled from the hostel and also from the college.
14. Day scholars are not allowed to visit the hostel on any account.
15. Unauthorized electrical fittings and gadgets should not be used inside the hostel rooms.
16. Students who do not pay their hostel dues or found guilty of misbehavior or inappropriate conduct will be expelled from the hostel.